Travel Impressions is DEDICATED to your groups, offering extra advantages on top of the long list of benefits that come with booking Dedicated Vacation Flights. Of the many reasons to book group travel with Travel Impressions' Dedicated Vacation Flights, here are the top ten:
1. Non-stop flights from most DVF gateways to classic wedding destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean, plus routes that may not be available elsewhere to trendy group destinations such as Costa Rica and Huatulco.
2. Greater leniency than scheduled air, from the big stuff, like contracts, to name changes and cancellations. With less strict rules and policies with more leeway, as well as MUCH lower fees for minor ticket changes, it’s easier to go with the group flow.
3. Compatibility with the Cancel for Any Reason Waiver* and Travel Protection gives every traveler even more peace of mind, knowing that if anything changes up until the day before they take off for the wedding, reunion, or convention, they—and the group leaders—are fully covered.
4. Flexibility and more time. Bookings can be made up to 330 days prior to travel, which means that the bride and groom or group leader can be done planning much, much sooner. Plus, passenger names aren't required until just 70 days prior to departure for group space held. In fact, we’ll hold the space longer, and reduce space outside of 130 days with NO FEES at all.
5. Lower deposits for groups than scheduled air, making it easier to RSVP “yes” than ever before. With only $50 needed to reserve each seat, plus the ability to hold the seats earlier and for longer, every passenger has greater opportunity to save and go.
6. Complimentary airfare and added values! Air credits are easily applied to groups when traveling on a DVF. To be awarded a free seat all it takes is 20 land and air bookings or 25 air only bookings (taxes, fees and fuel surcharges additional). Plus, guests can double down with seasonal specials, earning their complimentary ticket with as few as 6, 10 or 12 passengers, depending on the promotion. This can be combined with group package bonuses, such as upgrades, free rooms and more!
7. Better flight times — Dedicated Vacation Flights have better rotations; in many cases, vacationers can be on the beach by lunchtime! Early morning departures and later returns help the celebrations last longer.
8. Package prices can be lower! Exclusive pricing deals combining land and air means added value and even more competitive offers to keep everyone that is traveling together staying together.
9. Checked baggage fees included on most flights, decreasing the extra expenditures guests may need to make. Just one less thing to worry about!
10. Airline reward points can still be earned on DVFs, for carriers like Sun Country and Frontier Airlines—all of which can be used on their next vacation.
Call the Group department or email your request to Groups@travimp.com
Reservations 800-284-0044 prompt #6