Since it opened in La Romana almost 50 years ago as the first resort in the Dominican Republic, Casa de Campo has been a favorite luxury destination for discerning travelers and celebrities the world over. Known as the best golf resort, the 3 Pete Dye golf courses include Teeth of the Dog, which is the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean. The activities are all world class — 7 outstanding restaurants including the stunning new Minitas Beach Club, a Marina, Equestrian Center featuring Polo, Shooting Course, great shopping and 3 private pristine white sand beaches.
Advertised rate is valid for travel 7/1/19 - 12/19/19 and varies by departure date.
Ask about our weekly EXCLUSIVE NONSTOP VACATION FLIGHTS from select gateways to Punta Cana!
- Roundtrip hotel transfers
- 3-night hotel accommodations in a Superior Casita room
- Hotel tax & services charges
- All meals, drinks & snacks
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized watersports
- Nightly entertainment and much more!